Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ryoken's Definitions

This blog will be about some defintions I have about general things.
You can post your own definitions and I will update this as I establish new ones.

Definitions:

Success:
Owning and island and building a Japanese style castle on it. In my case this is the island i would like to own to undertake such endeavor:
Located in the Manor in the town of Larchmont NY...



















Attitude:

Is a small thing that makes the biggest difference.
I read that on a poster once but I believe it to be true it makes the difference between being on the A team and being on the B team.

Pain:
A relative function of the minds unwillingness to cope with an unpleasant sensation.
(Actual formula to come in the future)



Cheating:
As long as theres no FSK its not cheating.
(FSK SEE BELOW)

FSK:
(F!_!king,Sucking or Kissing this also includes licking)

HyperTasking:
Multi-tasking to the tenth power.

0_o :
Thats my what da fuk face.

Ryoken:
People have been asking this is just the name i gave my self for when i train. I thought i would need a cool name for training and this is it. It actually derives from Dragon Ball, before Goku became a Super Sayin he powered up through a Kayoken attack. I didn't want to copy this exactly so i came up with Ryo instead of Kayo...
When training you definitely gotta power up.

BB-IMING:
Busting Balls messaging.

Mondays
okay so everyone hates mondays, fine, especially if your not a morning person. Mondays are like the morning of the week, the goal should be to get cracking and get as much done on Monday, having a good monday is like having a good morning and will set the stage for the rest of the week. So even though mondays suck having a great monday will give you the best shot at having a great week...

Defeated:
A person is defeated only when they completely lose their will to fight. Or when they got K-O-ED.......

No comments: